Because the glass is always half full.

Thursday 5 April 2012

Happy Easter!

Hope you all have a wonderful Easter! Whether you celebrate it or not, or just have an extra excuse to eat chocolate (ahem, me); or if you're going away with loved ones I hope it's an excellent long weekend!

And for those of you who don't like chocolate or just can't eat it - how do you celebrate? Do you make fun Easter baskets? Or buy yogurt/carob eggs or bunnies? Or get flowers? (I did, see second pic of my orange flowers!) I'd love to know!



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hey! Welcome to my blog :) I'm a bit of a photography nut, with a passion for reading, baking and I've recently started DIYing stuff. It's fun! Have a squizz around!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...